Team Leader will be responsible for contributing to the expansion of the customer base for Reliant Energy, an NRG Company, through leading a team of 6 to 12 account representatives. These account representatives specialize in client acquisitions, account activation, and customer enrollments in the Residential sector. Qualified team leaders must have industry specific experience and knowledge of account representative position and duties. Our ideal candidate has industry experience and preferably some management or supervisory experience in marketing, customer service, professional sales, or is a strong communicator with excellent people skills.
- Responsible for the production and field training of their team
- Spend at least one day field training all new agents and continual monitoring and mentoring
- Organizing daily sales meetings and clinics for all agents and account representatives.
- Present Reliant Energy offers directly to prospective customers.
- Utilize lead sheets, pre-qualified customers, to maximize customer acquisition daily
- Personal Production is recommended but not required
- Initiate account activation process for new customers with Reliant Energy and be able to troubleshoot any issues members of their team may have during the enrollment process.
- Ability to meet with prospective customer at time of enrollment and ability to ensure that all team members have transportation to and from territory.
- Confidence in ability to answer questions and explain our services clearly to potential customers and ability to teach these skills to other members of their team.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Professionalism – Our marketing reps play a vital role in promoting our company and assisting in the development of new business.
- Team Leaders are expected to be the embodiment of this Professionalism.
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work under own initiative and ability to teach their agents to act independently.
- Career oriented with interest in advancement into our Regional Training Program.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills and ability to present to groups and run meetings, training sessions, and clinics.
- Brand integrity – must reflect the company core values and uphold our high standard of customer interaction etiquette.
Previous marketing/sales experience is not required as we will provide full training, to all selected candidates, necessary to satisfy the requirements of the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT).
Tecomax, LLC is specialized in direct sales and marketing of deregulated energy products and services in the utility markets of North America. Tecomax is the number one leader in Energy marketing in Texas and has acquired hundreds of thousands of customers for Reliant Energy since the start of electricity deregulation in Texas.
Reliant Energy is the largest business provider to businesses (Top in TX, KWH), providing electricity and energy services to more than 1.5 million retail customers — including homes, small and large businesses, manufacturing facilities, government entities and institutions across Texas. As part of NRG, Reliant Energy is backed by one of the nation’s largest power generators.