Regionals will be responsible for directing a campaign in a major market in the US and contributing to the expansion of the customer base for Reliant Energy, an NRG Company. Regionals will train and promote team leaders to maximize the overall success of their office. Successful regionals should have 2 to 5 team leaders, each with 5 to 10 agents. While the primary focus of the regional position is to generate new customers for Reliant Energy, the regional is also responsible to oversee the quality of those enrollments ensuring that Tecomax and Reliant Standards are maintained to the highest levels at all times. Regionals also oversee the growth and development of their office, including recruiting, classroom training, and field training of their agents. Qualified Regionals must have a minimum of two years experience in the industry with at least one year of management. Regionals must have knowledge of agent and team leader position and duties in order to effectively lead. Our ideal candidate has industry experience and management experience in marketing, customer service, professional sales, or is a strong communicator with excellent people skills.
- Responsible for the production and quality assurance of their office.
- Includes hiring of new agents & ability to take disciplinary/corrective action when needed.
- Organizing daily sales meetings and clinics for all agents and team leaders.
- Ability to present Reliant Energy offers directly to prospective customers and ability to teach others this skill.
- Utilize lead sheets, pre-qualified customers, to maximize customer acquisition daily.
- Personal Production is recommended but not required.
- Initiate account activation process for new customers with Reliant Energy and be able to troubleshoot any issues members of their team may have during the enrollment process.
- Ability to meet with prospective customer at time of enrollment and ability to ensure that all team members have transportation to and from territory.
- Confidence in ability to answer questions and explain our services clearly to potential customers and ability to teach these skills to other members of their team.
- Conduct interviews and training sessions to company standards and requirements.
- Identify successful agents and team leaders who are ready for further promotion to leadership positions.
- Conduct Weekly Leadership Development Workshops & Clinics.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Professionalism – Our marketing reps play a vital role in promoting our company and assisting in the development of new business.
- Regionals set the standard which all others in the office follow.
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work under own initiative and ability to teach their agents and team leaders to act independently.
- Career oriented with interest in advancement into our Regional Training Program.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills and ability to present to groups and run meetings, training & interview sessions, and clinics.
- Brand integrity – must reflect the company core values and uphold our high standard of customer interaction etiquette.
Previous marketing/sales management experience is required. However, full training will be provided, to all selected candidates, necessary to satisfy the requirements of the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT).
Tecomax, LLC is specialized in direct sales and marketing of deregulated energy products and services in the utility markets of North America. Tecomax is the number one leader in Energy marketing in Texas and has acquired hundreds of thousands of customers for Reliant Energy since the start of electricity deregulation in Texas.
Reliant Energy is the largest business provider to businesses (Top in TX, KWH), providing electricity and energy services to more than 1.5 million retail customers — including homes, small and large businesses, manufacturing facilities, government entities and institutions across Texas. As part of NRG, Reliant Energy is backed by one of the nation’s largest power generators.