Authorized Dealers will be responsible for directing a campaign in a major market in the US and contributing to the expansion of the customer base for Fortune 500 Energy Suppliers. Dealers will develop their teams to maximize the overall success of their network. Successful Dealers can build an unlimited number teams and Authorized Agents. While the primary focus of the Dealer is to generate new customers for our Client, the Dealer is also responsible to oversee the quality of those enrollments ensuring that Tecomax and its CLient’s Standards are maintained to the highest levels at all times. Dealers also oversee the recruiting, growth and development of their network, teams and individual Agents. Qualified Dealers must have experience in the industry with a strong record of integrity and development achievements.
- Responsible for the production and quality assurance of their teams.
- Includes recruiting of new agents & ability to implement required Quality Assurance levels.
- Organizing sales clinics and seminar.
- Ability to present specific offers directly to prospective customers and ability to teach others this skill.
- Proficient at implementing success oriented sales knowledge
- Initiate account activation process for new customers and be able to troubleshoot during the enrollment process.
- Ability to manage their chosen territory for their network.
- Identify successful agents for growth of their Dealer network.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Self-Motivated, to work under own initiative and ability to run their network while working and acting independently.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills and ability to present to groups, interview sessions, and clinics.
- Brand integrity – must reflect the client’s core values and uphold our high standard of customer interaction etiquette.
Tecomax, LLC is specialized in direct sales and marketing of deregulated energy products and services in the utility markets of North America. Tecomax is a leader in Energy marketing in Texas and has acquired over 200,000 customers for various energy providers since the 2002 commencement of electricity deregulation in Texas.
“If you feel that you are the kind of individual that can grow with our company and its Dealer Network, and would like to be immediately considered for this opportunity, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org