Authorized Agents will be responsible for representing our Client in most Texas markets. Agents can develop their a team to become an Authorized Dealer, and continue to build to maximize the overall success of their network. Successful Agents and Dealers can build an unlimited number teams and Authorized Agents. While the primary focus is to generate new customers for our Client, it is also crucial to oversee the quality of those enrollments ensuring that Tecomax and our Client’s Standards are maintained to the highest levels at all times. Qualified Agents must have or develop experience in the industry with a strong record of integrity and development achievements.
- Ability to present specific offers directly to prospective customers and ability to teach others this skill.
- Proficient at implementing success oriented sales knowledge
- Initiate account activation process for new customers and be able to troubleshoot during the enrollment process.
- Ability to manage their chosen territory for their network.
- Identify successful agents for growth of their eventual Dealer network.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Self-Motivated, to work under own initiative and ability to run their network while working and acting independently.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills and ability to present to groups, interview sessions, and clinics.
- Brand integrity – must reflect the client’s core values and uphold our high standard of customer interaction etiquette.
Tecomax, LLC is specialized in direct sales and marketing of deregulated energy products and services in the utility markets of North America. Tecomax is a leader in Energy marketing in Texas and has acquired over 200,000 customers for Fortune 500 Energy Suppliers since the 2002 commencement of electricity deregulation in Texas.
“If you feel that you are the kind of individual that can grow with our company and its Dealer Network, and would like to be immediately considered for this opportunity, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview.”